I found another bin of fabric this morning and inside was the elusive green fabric I was missing. On my design wall,( been there forever) covered by other WIPs, was enough of another important fabric. The other missing fabric was there too, but only tiny bits. This is a large foreground piece so bits just won’t do ! I thought I would have to dye that piece, or paint it anyway. At least I have a bit to color match. I found a piece of rust dyed fabric that had walnut over it. I’m hoping I can scrunch it up to preserve some of those tones and then do some low water emersion dyeing to come close to the shade I need. here are the bits and the large piece I’m going to try to match. Wish me luck!