After the first blush of thinking the building was move-in ready we decided it isn’t. ***sigh*** But, it is much larger than our first estimate. Instead of 900 sq ft its more like 1500 sq ft.
The floor needs a transparent stain applied, old blinds have to come down, ceiling fans are nasty dirty and we won’t even mention the bathroom. We spent yesterday waiting for the gas company to turn on service, swept up the bugs that went to bug heaven after Ron sprayed, cleaned up left over misc. trash and cleaned mirrors.
Today we install some low shelves, install new locks and start personalizing the space. We are leaving one side open for gallery space. Rather than move the cases, my dry workspace will be on that side so I can utilize the shelving for supplies. The backroom will be the wet studio.