Recent lessons learned in the last month
- Sometimes when you do a good deed it comes back to bite you in the butt
- When you buy a technique book it may have incomplete instructions so I won’t buy their books again
- Some authors are more giving and sharing of full details than others so I will always buy their books
- When you pay a lot of money for a workshop you don’t always get all the information you need
- Do your own experimenting and research and suck it up when the workshop leader assumes everyone knows the answers
- When you sell something you have created there are people who want you to give them directions to make it on their own and for free (** NOTE: I didn’t sell it in a book or workshop)
- When your husband tells you not to lift something….DON’T !
- There are caring and giving friends who don’t come under the first thing on this list so I will pay it forward
Quite a lot of learning in the last few days and I am not too old to learn from them!