I was really going to pass this by for 2012. But when I read Wen Redmond’s post about her word this year something clicked. I think I will have to choose “Anticipation”. I’m sure some of you may not see this as an action word, but I do.
- I will anticipate everything new and wonderful that comes my way.
- I will anticipate the coming of each and every sunrise.
- I will anticipate adventures.
- I will anticipate letting new and old endeavors play themselves out and letting pass away the ones that don’t bring joy any longer.
- I am anticipating where my weaving, quilting and spinning is going to take me. And lastly,
- I am anticipating that I will be successful and my art will begin to sell before the end of the year.